Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:56:44 AM(UTC)

cuongdv  
cuongdv

Groups: Registered

OK.
Now If I want my Initial Image to be larger than 1.5 time(also for the case I want it to be smaller than 1.5). What should I write code.
Now is the code of Error when I want to Scale the Image to be larger than 1.5 time.
---------------------------------------------
MedicalViewerScale scale = (MedicalViewerScale)_medicalViewer.GetActionProperties(MedicalViewerActionType.Scale, CellIndex);
scale.Scale *=1.5;//-->Should be Error because Scale is an Integer.
_medicalViewer.SetActionProperties(MedicalViewerActionType.Scale, scale, CellIndex);

---------------------------------------------
Besides, I don't know how to make my Image to the MedicalViewerScaleMode.Normal ( Fit, Fitwidth) . Because new DLL does not support it.
-->Can you write sample code to do that for me!
--------------------------------------
Thanks in advance

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, September 29, 2008 1:39:59 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

If you would like to scale the Image to be larger than 1.5 times, you need to set the MedicalViewerScale.Scale property to 150 as follows:
+-----------------+
MedicalViewerScale scale = (MedicalViewerScale)_medicalViewer.GetActionProperties(MedicalViewerActionType.Scale,
CellIndex)\;
scale.Scale *=1.5\;//-->Should be Error because Scale is an Integer.
_medicalViewer.SetActionProperties(MedicalViewerActionType.Scale, scale, CellIndex)\;
+-----------------+

To scale the image to normal mode, you need to set the MedicalViewerScale.Scale property to 100 and FitImageToCell property to false.
To fit the image, you can use the FitImageToCell property. This property changes the scale of the image by making the base image width for example equal to the width of the cell. Thus, if you scaled the image up to 200% and FitImageToCell = TRUE, the image width will be (twice the width of the CELL).
In V16 there is a new method called MedicalViewerCell.SetScaleMode which will do exactly what you are asking for.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support