Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 4:18:10 AM(UTC)

j66st  
j66st

Groups: Registered

I have trouble displaying images with L_PaintDC and the DISPLAYMODE_BICUBIC or DISPLAYMODE_RESAMPLE. Color bitmaps (24bpp) appear stretched horizontally 150% (i.e. only the left 2/3 part of the image is painted in the target rectangle. The same image reduced to a 8bpp grayscale format is displayed correctly.

The attached screenshot is an example. Left the grayscale bitmap, right the 24bpp color bitmap, displayed using the same routine.

Without the BICUBIC or RESAMPLING flags (displaymode 0x000c) the color bitmap is drawn correctly, but ugly because of the missing resampling.

Any clues explaining this weird behavior?
j66st attached the following image(s):
dispmodestretch.jpg

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 6:03:35 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Can this be reproduced using our demos? If yes, please send me the details so I can check it here? Also, please tell me which version of LEADTOOLS you are using and what build number (version info) of LEADTOOLS DLLs you have?

If the problem appears in your own code, please try to isolate it in a very small test project (not your full application) and send it to me in a ZIP or RAR file with sample images you use.