Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 5:44:24 AM(UTC)
splaisance

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I am using LeadTools v15 dll's with VB.NET. I have an application where I have created a custom annotation which inherits AnnImageObject. The annotation will draw/save/move correctly as I have it initially created. My problems come in when I try to get the bounds of the rectangle - even when I move the object the bounds do not change. How can I determine where the annotation is on the container? Also, how can I update the bounds when the image annotation is moved/resized? I have tried using the mousedown & mouseup events on my editdesigner, but when I do so the annotation either does not move anymore or it moves much further than I move it with the mouse, or it shows itself on the viewer multiple times yet only one image is the actual object. The odd behavior only occurs when I handle the mouse events in my custom edit designer. I based my custom annotations & the viewer handling/events on the way it is handled in the AnnotationsDemo sample program.

Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:22:25 AM(UTC)

Yasir Alani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Please see this forum post:
http://support.leadtools.com/SupportPortal/cs/forums/6889/ShowPost.aspx#6889

If it doesn't explain why your object bounds do not change, please give me more details.