Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2008 7:16:32 AM(UTC)

Jack  
Jack

Groups: Registered

Hi,

Sorry for the stupidity of this question, as I realize it's likely answered somewhere in the documentation. But... being the lazy person I am, I'll ask anyway.

Yesterday I downloaded LeadTools v15 and got the demo apps in c# sharp running on my machine. When I tried to get leadtools code integrated into my existing application I ran into problems. So I created a simple application that jut loaded and displayed a jpeg file from scratch. That wouldn't work either. By looking at the existing demo's I learned that my simple app would work if I pointed the "output" the to the "..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Program Files\LEAD Technologies\LEADTOOLS EVAL 15\Bin\Dotnet\Win32\" directory. That way it would find all the necessary dll's. Or ... did my installation fail in some way?

So, my question is can someone walk me through the building from scratch of a simple application that would build to my own debug directory and what the process is to reference/include the leadtools dll's.

Thanks,

Jack

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2008 12:05:44 PM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Here's a very simple load and display example.

In the future, you can check the help file article "Files to be Included With Your Application" to see which dlls are necessary for loading and saving a particular file format.  Whenever you get Invalid File Format while loading or Feature Not Supported when saving, I would start there to make sure you have the right assemblies added as references or copied to your bin directory.
File Attachment(s):
NET - v15 - simple load.zip (95kb) downloaded 19 time(s).