Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 4:30:45 AM(UTC)
leftback

Groups: Registered

Hey,
I'm using Version 15 and C#

I know I can define the AnnAutomation objects I want and specify an image for each of them but...

Can I somehow control the layout of the toolbar (ie move icons position around in it programmatically, for example swap the icon at 4th row with the icon at the first)

If I cannot is there any way to associate an annAutotation object with a standard winforms button?

If this is not possible is there anything else I can use to simply use an Annotation on a standard button click without handling the drawing and editing myself. ( I know how to do this drawing and editing, Im not asking how Im just asking if its possible to do this without an AnnAutomation toolbar or handling it myself)

Ok if you could help me out with this that'd be great

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2008 6:37:34 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You can
control the order of the AnnAutomation objects if you create the objects yourself instead of using CreateDefaultObjects and the order of the objects will be the order that in which you create the objects. This means you can control the order of the buttons on the toolbar by controlling the order of creating AnnAutomation objects.