Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:27:25 AM(UTC)
gthimmes

Groups: Registered

I am using the FastTwainDemo to put together an application that imports from a twain device and saves into our document file structure. I need to make available to the users an options dialog similar to the RasterSaveDialog, but without the Save As file field because the users will not be able to pick a path in my application. So I have created my own options controls, but I am falling short on a couple areas. I can use this to get a list of available formats:

RasterSaveDialogFileFormatsList _rasterFormatList = new RasterSaveDialogFileFormatsList(RasterDialogFileFormatDataContent.Default);

But I need ot be able to get the sub types for each type so I can make them available for selection. How do I do this? Also, what is the allowed qfactor for each type? I can see how to get the BitsPerPixelList and the default.

I guess another option form me would be if there is a way to make the built in save dialog not show the file path.

Thanks for any help,

Glenn

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 1:16:32 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Are you looking to support a lot of file types through your dialog or just a select few with the different sub types? The sub-types are enumerated in the Leadtools.WinForms.CommonDialogs.File namespace.

Using RasterSaveDialogFileFormatsList will allow you to create a list of formats. Have you looked at the RasterSaveDialogFileFormat class? You can declare a file format to be of a specific type, i.e. RasterDialogFileTypesIndex.Tiff

I would also suggest checking out the topic "Compression Quality Factors" in the documentation. This should help with your issues with qFactor.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2008 7:59:45 AM(UTC)
gthimmes

Groups: Registered

Thanks for the response. I found what I needed the following way:

My list of available types case from:
RasterSaveDialogFileFormatsList _rasterFormatList = new RasterSaveDialogFileFormatsList(RasterDialogFileFormatDataContent.Default);

From a specific type I could get the available BitsPerPixel from:
_rasterFormatList[i].BitsPerPixelList

For a specific BitsPerPixelList, I can get the subtype like this:
format.BitsPerPixelList[_cmbBitsPerPixel.SelectedIndex].SubFormatsList[i].Name