Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:18:08 AM(UTC)
RachelRajleena

Groups: Registered

Hi

We are using Leadtools ePrint 13 in our application and now we wanted to use n-up-printing(print multiple pages in single sheet) in our application.

I wanted the eprint UI to appear directly by selecting the Print Preview or the Print Button from my application.

Do you provide any API to implement it or is there any workflow that should be done.

Can you please reply to this query ASAP.

Thanks
Rachel

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2008 11:23:57 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

We don't have an ePrint version 13.  Do you mean ePrint version IV?  That version used version 13 of the LEADTOOLS SDK for its work.

Are you using the ePrint API or just the standard end-user version?

At which point are you combining each page into a single page?  Are you trying to use ePrint to do this or are you doing this in your application and then wanting to send that single page to ePrint?

#3 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008 12:39:41 AM(UTC)
RachelRajleena

Groups: Registered

Hello Greg Ross

Thanks for your reply

We are using Lead Tools version 13 and ePrint IV

The existing workflow in our application is mentioned below

Step 1-> Installed my application
Step 2 ->Installed ePrint IV
Step 3 ->Can see ePrint as one of the driver in the Printer Dialog
Step 4->Wanted to print 4-up-printing from my application
Step 5->I select ePrint from the printer dialog
Step 6->the ePrint UI appears, i choose 4-up option and select the printer and it prints.

The required workflow

From my application I will select 4-up-printing and also the printer in which i wanted to print.
I want the ePrint to do all the printing without showing the UI to the enduser and print 4 pages in a single sheet.
Step6 should be neglected.

Also if i select 4-up-printing and press Print Preview button I wanted the ePrint UI to appear with out any option which is available in the ePrint it should be exactly like Print Preview Window.

Can you let me know how to implement the required workflow in our application?

Thanks
Rachel

#4 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:42:04 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

I'm sorry, but ePrint is not able to combine multiple pages into one single page.  ePrint can only convert what is given to it, so it will be the duty of the printing application to combine your 4 images onto one image and print that to ePrint.

You could do this with LEADTOOLS by using the L_CombineBitmap (API, there should be an equivalent function in each interface) function to "paste" each individual page onto a large blank image that is the size of all four pages "stitched" together.  Once you've created it, then you could print it to ePrint if you wanted.