Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2008 10:25:41 AM(UTC)
SureshMittapalli

Groups: Registered

Is there any place to one annotation sample code. The demo project theat we got with the leadtools does not work when I treid to run. Its giving some error like "Document Support is locked".

Lead tools is very poor in providing samples. We are spending lot of time in finding sample codes and making them to work.

Thanks,

Suresh

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2008 11:47:07 PM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Suresh,

Document
Support is locked is a message created when you try to use the document toolkit
features (like the Annotations) with the release version of LEADTOOLS.DLL (from
another post you mentioned that you are using .NET classes) without unlocking document support.

To
solve this issue you can either use the nag version of the LEADTOOLS.DLL or use
the no-nag version and call the RasterSupport.Unlock method and specify the LEADTOOLS feature you want to unlock and the unlock string.

If
you do not have the key that you need to use for unlocking LEADTOOLS features, you
need to contact our licensing department and sign a distribution agreement that includes royalty payment details.

For more information, contact the licensing department at licensing@LEADTOOLS.com.

Please tell me if you face any problems.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2008 6:52:08 AM(UTC)
SureshMittapalli

Thanks for giving this info, but my actual question was not answered.

Where can I find one good Annotation example code which is in .NET using Leadtools???

your reply will be appreciated.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2008 11:56:44 PM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Suresh,

You
can try the demo project that exists in the example folder of LEADTOOLS
directory called 'AutomationDemo'. You can also find a tutorial called 'Working with Automated Annotation' annotations in the .NET help files.

Most of the functions in the documentation also have code examples.

#5 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2008 7:50:49 AM(UTC)
SureshMittapalli

Hi Adam,

In your previous post you said "Document Support is locked is a message created when you try to use the document toolkit features (like the Annotations) with the release version of LEADTOOLS.DLL (from another post you mentioned that you are using .NET classes) without unlocking document support. To solve this issue you can either use the nag version of the LEADTOOLS.DLL".

What is meant by nag version and Where I get the nag version of leedtools? Can you throw some light on nag version?

Thanks,

Suresh

#6 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2008 6:49:37 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Suresh,

The
nag version, is the version that shows a window with title "Specialized
Product Notice" and boy message "This application has been developed ...".
If
you have the evaluation version, you can use LEADTOOLS features without using the unlock method because you already have the evaluation version.
If
you have purchased the Release (full) version you can use the nag version that comes with the toolkit setup or the patches.

If you want to download the latest patches please send an email to support@leadtools.com and include your serial number or ask for the latest evaluation patches.

If
you want to obtain the key that you need to use for unlocking LEADTOOLS
features, you need to contact our licensing department and sign a distribution agreement that includes royalty payment details.
For more information, contact the licensing department at licensing@LEADTOOLS.com.

Please tell me if you face any problems.

#7 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2008 8:46:11 AM(UTC)
SureshMittapalli

Hi Adam,

We have got a full release version, But I could not find the nag version with my tool kit. Can you tell me exactly where I can find this nag version. Leadtools v15 is installed on my machine.

Thnaks,

Suresh

#8 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2008 5:49:02 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Suresh,

You can obtain the nag version by downloading the patches.

If
you want to download the latest patches please send an email to
support@leadtools.com and include your serial number or ask for the latest evaluation patches.