Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 10:52:00 AM(UTC)
CaveMan2

Groups: Registered

Hello all:

I have a couple of questions about using ePrint and Lead tools together.

1. Lead tools - for codecs.Load and .Save is there a way to display a progressbar like controll for thier respective completion progress? Most of the files I work with are large indeed and the users don't know if it's locked up or just being slow. A progress bar would help the user to at least be patient.

2. ePrint - Likewise is there a way to display a progress bar for the print job.

3. ePrint - Could I use my twainaquire page event for ePrint aquire page event?

4. Leadtools & ePrint - Any recomendations tips/tricks to speed up the (LT) codecs.save/load (ePrint) capture and save to file. Every once of speed would help. Everything works fine. just the amount of time it takes to save them is irratatingly slow.

Thanks in advance
CaveMan

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 5:50:38 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello,

1-
You can use the LoadImage Event to monitor the Load process, by checking the Row
in CodecsLoadImageEventArgs, and calculate the percentage dividing it by the image height. To do that in the save process, use the SaveImage Event and the CodecssaveImageEventArgs.

2-
You can monitor the start and the end of the print process and job using the JOBINFOPROC
Function. You can also use EMFRGSPROC Function which will be called for every page printed.

3-
I didn't understand what you need. What do you mean by using the Twain event for ePrint acquire exactly?

This depends on how your workflow is exactly. Where do you load, what kind of
processing do you do, and how do you print or save? If you give me more details I might be able to suggest something.