Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2007 12:18:05 AM(UTC)
m.schaper

Groups: Registered

Is there any sample vor VB.Net available to query an existing

modality worklist server? In version V15 is no sample to i need to convert my old VB6 version to a new native .net application.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:19:58 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

I have attached a C# port of the C++ CLIB MWL SCU demo.  Eventually this will be added to the toolkit but it has not yet gone through our internal testing processes.  When released in the toolkit, we will also have a VB.net version as well as a port of the SCP demo.  Unfortunately, I do not know when the next remaster will be released.  I will update this post when we release them officially.

All you should have to do is unzip the contents into your LEADTOOLS 15 root installation directory.  The demo will then be found in \Examples\DotNet\CS\DicomMwlScuDemo\

#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:25:17 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

I've also decided to temporarily post the C# SCP port until the next remaster.  When these demos are officially released, I will be updating this forum post and removing the attachments.

All you should have to do is unzip the contents
into your LEADTOOLS 15 root installation directory.  The demo will then be found in \Examples\DotNet\CS\DicomMwlScpDemo\

#4 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 8:54:14 PM(UTC)
m.schaper

Groups: Registered

I wanted the vb.net sample, but with the cs source you directed me to the right way. Now i was able todo the requiered steps in my source and have a functional connection and query on our pacs server (PacsOne)

One question about the query: How can i seek over PatientName with a matching pattern - my trys gives anytime no results back and also a ScheduledProcedureStepDate query give anytime all records back - no date filtering. Its possible a PacsOne issue?

Best regards,

M. Schaper

#5 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 6:44:01 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

I know you wanted VB, but it's not been created yet.  I figured giving you a C# demo would be better than asking you to wait another month or two for the VB demo to be released in the toolkit.

I would say that the problem is with PacsOne because I get a filtered response when I used the MWL SCP demo (either the C# one attached to this post or the C++ that ships with the toolkit currently).

#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:12:33 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

These demos are now included in the latest setup of the toolkit.  You can download the latest setup by visiting the link below and clicking on the Download Evaluation link (eval and release installer are the same):

http://www.leadtools.com/SDK/Medical/Medical-Imaging-Suite.htm