Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:38:25 AM(UTC)

sharath  
sharath

Groups: Registered

Dear sir,

I am using Leadtools version 15.0, I want to know whether leadtools version 15 supports interface with various modalities like CT,MRI etc..... If so please suggest me the procedure.pl do the needfull.

Thank you,

With Regards,

sharath

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:40:52 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Yes, we support various modalities.  However, I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do.  Please explain your goals in more detail so I can point you in the right direction.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:20:32 PM(UTC)

sharath  
sharath

Dear sir,

I want to Import Images from various Modalities like CT,MRI,US etc to

my application. I am using Leadtools version 15..  Does LT version 15

supports this feature? Can You guide me in this regard.

Thank you,

With Regards,

Sharath.

#4 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:50:56 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

You are still being quite vague.

What do you mean by Import?  What are you importing the images into?  Is this MWL?  Dicom Server/Client?  Simple load and display?  You need to be more precise with your goals and descriptions, otherwise I can't help you.

#5 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2007 8:30:01 PM(UTC)

sharath  
sharath

Hello Sir,

I just want to acquire images from various modalities and save it. I have used Leadtools.Twain

but it is supporting only scanners,digicam etc. Is their any other assembly or code through which i

can acquire images from all the modalities(xray,ctscan etc). Pls give me any suggestion.

With Regards,

Sharath

#6 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2007 8:30:50 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Most medical imaging equipment should come with DICOM support.  Most of these devices should have the option to export the image to a DICOM server, a DICOM file to disk, or save as a TIF or RAW image.

There isn't any standard direct interface to medical imaging devices like TWAIN.  Therefore, you'll need to use one of the devices supported methods of getting the data to you whether it's simply loading the file from disk or having it perform a CStore on a DICOM server that you have set up.  LEADTOOLS will have the ability to take any of these methods as it can host a DICOM server and/or load files from disk.