Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:29:57 AM(UTC)
keithway

Groups: Registered

The problem Im having is that on certain color tiff files when I call codecs.DeletePage(...) (LT v14.5) I get a feature not supported exception. This only happens on certain files... on all other files deletepage works just fine.

I am sure that I am calling the unlock. Could this be happening because I am missing some dlls or a reference? If so what am I missing.

(I am attaching the file that is giving me problems. Whenever I insert this page into another file and then try to call delete page on the page I inserted this in I get the error.)

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:32:01 AM(UTC)
keithway

It didnt let me upload the file at first because the extension was wrong... uploading it here... just change the extension back to .tif to view.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:17:41 AM(UTC)

BoydP  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Just include the tif in a zip file and upload it here.  Also, make sure that you do not preview your post as this will discard the attachment.  If this does not work you can send an email to support@leadtools.com with the attachment and please refer to this post.

#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10:22:39 AM(UTC)
keithway

Here ya go.
File Attachment(s):
FirstIteration.zip (96kb) downloaded 32 time(s).

#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:28:43 AM(UTC)

BoydP  

Here is my code:

RasterCodecs.CodecsPath = @"C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies, Inc\LEADTOOLS .NET 14.5\Bin\Dotnet\v20";
RasterCodecs codecs = new RasterCodecs();

IRasterImage second = codecs.Load("c:\\FirstIteration.tif");
codecs.Save(second, "c:\\adjusted.tif", RasterImageFormat.Tif, 24, 1, 1, 3, CodecsSavePageMode.Append);

codecs.DeletePage("c:\\adjusted.tif", 2);

This code runs fine.  Could you send me a small demo project which exhibits the error on your end so I can see if you are doing anything wrong?  Make sure to zip up the attachment.

#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:05:26 AM(UTC)
keithway

I figured out what it was.... See the difference between my code and your code is that you are forcing the save format to be Tif but I cant do that because of using multiple file formats so I try to save as the original format.

The original format for the image I attached is .Exif Im not really sure what format that is but if I check for it and then modify that page's save format to tif everything works fine.

#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:38:53 AM(UTC)

BoydP  

Make sure you are referencing the Leadtools.Codecs.Cmp.dll.