Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2007 11:28:57 PM(UTC)
rick2018185

Groups: Registered

Hi,

When I try to load a pdf file from leadmain OCX, an error "20729" pop up.  

But I can save an image to pdf format via the OCX!

I have the PDF unlock key. Is there anything wrong?

Rdgs,

rick

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:12:38 AM(UTC)

BoydP  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

All of the error codes are documented in the help file under Quick Referene->Error Codes->Error Codes.  You are getting this error because you are not setting the PDFInitDir property of the LEADRasterIO object or you are setting it incorrectly.  Set this variable to the proper path to where you installed the PDF runtime.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 3:14:16 PM(UTC)
rick2018185

I'm using leadtools v13. But I can not find "PDFInitDir" property in list of LeadRasterIo.

I just copy PdfDll32.dll to system folder.  Would you please give me some advice?

Thanks

#4 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:32:03 AM(UTC)
rick2018185

I find that I can load pdf file when I run demo exe file "VBDEMO32.exe", while I can not load the same pdf file when I use VB Demo project (C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies, Inc\LEADTOOLS\Examples\OCX\VB\DEMO32). The error code is still 20729.I'v unlocked the pdf function. Why?

#5 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2007 4:55:39 AM(UTC)

BoydP  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you installed LEADTOOLS v13 to the default directory then you under this directory in the register:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LEAD Technologies, Inc.\Pdf

you should have a key named "GS_LIB" with the following value:

C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies, Inc.\LEADTOOLS\REDIST\PDF\LIB;C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies, Inc.\LEADTOOLS\REDIST\PDF\FONTS;C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies, Inc.\LEADTOOLS\REDIST\PDF\RESOURCE

If you did not install to the default directoy, then replace "C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies, Inc.\LEADTOOLS" with the path to the install directory.  If this does not work, have you installed any other version of our toolkit?

#6 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:56:28 PM(UTC)
rick2018185

Hi,

Thank you very much for your tips! I downloaded the patch but only replace the dll files under system folder while I forgot replace the "redist" directory where the register point to.

Thanks a lot