Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2007 11:22:11 PM(UTC)

Julie  
Julie

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I'm sorry I am a begin user. I want to know how to use the LEADTOOLS PDF Plug-ins v15 in the programme.[:$]

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2007 11:29:10 PM(UTC)

Julie  
Julie

Groups: Registered

I have known it is a add-on to other product. But if I am using it with the LEADTOOLS Vector Imaging Pro v15  ,which dll should I refers to?

#3 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2007 10:20:42 AM(UTC)

jigar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello,

PDF files are raster types so it's not possible to use the Vector function to load them.  But the Vector toolkit does include support for Raster images so you can use the Raster functions to load the file.

There a few things you may or may not have do it based on what version you have.  If you are currently using the EVAL version, PDF supported is already unlocked for testing purposes.  You load images and PDFs the same way, but there a different ways load them depending on the language you are programming in.  You can refer to the Loading/Saving articles of the help file for your programming language.

If you are using the full release version you have you make sure you have the unlock code for the PDF plugin.  The code can be obtained by contacting our sales departments at sales@leadtools.com.  After you have the unlock code, you need to unlock the PDF addon.  You can refer to the "Unlocking Special LEAD Features" article in the help file.

As far as referencing a dll, you just need to make sure the pdf dll is in the same directory that your program is going to run from.  For this you can refer to the "Files to be Included with Your Application" article in the help file.