Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2007 7:37:14 AM(UTC)

movahed  
movahed

Groups: Registered

Hello! After installing Leadtools Medical Imaging (Version 15.0.0.1, Bought last Week), without any errormessages there ist no online Help visible in VS 2005. I can actually find the Helpfiles on my disc (DotNet Helpfolder, Filenames with .hxs, .hxt, .hxc, etc. endings), but i´m not able to open the Visualstudio-help (via F1).
Can everybody help me on this Issue? It´s really Urgent! Thank you very much in advance,
greeting from Munich,
Markus

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:07:16 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Everything worked fine for me.  Therefore there must be some problems with your configuration of Visual Studio which you should take up with Microsoft.

Here's what I did:

1. set up a clean XP machine with VS2005 installed
2. installed LEADTOOLS 15 Medical Imaging Suite (which is what your serial number is for)
3. clicked yes when prompted if I wanted to install LEADTOOLS .net help into the VS help system (see question.jpg)
4. after installation completed, I opened visual studio and pressed F1
5. the first dialog I got was what you see in vshelp1.jpg which of course I clicked OK since that was the only choice other than cancel.
6. the VS help obviously has LEADTOOLS .net help installed as you can see in vshelp2.jpg.

The only other thing that might be a problem is the version of your installer since we have remastered since 15.0.0.1.  If reinstalling withthe procedures I described doesn't work, I would try using the latest installer from our website.  If you don't have the download instructions, then you will need to send an email to support@leadtools.com and for verification purposes include your serial number and the company you work for.
File Attachment(s):
screens.zip (175kb) downloaded 33 time(s).