Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:06:38 AM(UTC)

bay  
bay

Groups: Registered

Hi, I create a simple application to view a raster image and build a capability to navigate on the image thru a pan window. My issue is that the navigation on the pan window is not very performant and I like to be able to resize the image within the pan window, but i doesn't seem to resize properly when i resize the form. Maybe i'm not setting up the property of the RasterImagePanViewer correctly. Please inform if there's a way to set the size of the image in the Pan Window base on the sizing of the form. I didn't include the image because it wouldn't upload the zip file. To run the app, drop a Test.tif image(atleast 3meg file) to the debug directory and it should load that image. Thanks, Bay

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2007 11:07:43 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Your attachment has been removed because it contained some of our DLLs.  Your Bin directory because of that was about 5 MB, so your image probably would have fit.  In the future, please follow these guidelines when posting attachments:

1.) Zip the file(s) up.
2.) Make sure it is less than 10 MB.  If it is larger, please send an email to support@leadtools.com or  give us your email address and we'll send you FTP instructions.
3.) Remove ANY AND ALL unlock codes and LEADTOOLS DLLs.
4.) Do not click the preview button, the attachment will not show up when you post it.

If you do not wish to post your file(s) on the forum since they are publically viewable, please send an email to support@leadtools.com and make sure that you include a link to this forum post.

I did test your project before we removed it of course.  What exactly do you mean by wanting to resize the image inthe pan window based on the size of the form?  If you resize the pan window, the image inside the panwindow will resize.  Please explain your goals in more detail.

Also, please either repost your project without the bin folder and with the image or just post the image.

#3 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2007 11:22:11 AM(UTC)

bay  
bay

Groups: Registered

When I resize the PanWindow, I like to have the image fit the window. It looks like the frame of the image resized, but the actually image is still the same scale.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:35:36 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

I tried your code and resized the pan window and the image definitely resizes with the window properly.  I've attached some screenshots of my results, is this what you are getting as well or something different?

Perhaps you are only changing the size of the window in one direction and that's confusing you?  When the image is told to fit, it will always be in full view in the window and keep the same aspect ratio (i.e. no stretching).  Therefore if all you do is change one side, the image will eventually stop getting larger because it has hit the bounds of the other direction.
File Attachment(s):
Desktop.zip (244kb) downloaded 25 time(s).