Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2007 8:24:16 PM(UTC)
devendranath1979

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I am using Leadtools Raster Imaging Pro 15.

I am developing an windows application(Developed in C# & .Net 2005) in which i have to capture the images through web cam asynchronously.

In my application i am showing "Select Source" dialog by calling "TwainSession.SelectSource()" method by passing empty string.

The "Select Source" dialog will come on top of the application when i am calling "TwainSession.SelectSource()"  in normal methods.

But the same "Select Source" dialog is coming behind the application when i am calling "TwainSession.SelectSource()"  in asynchronous methods.

Would you please tell me how to make "Select Source" dialog to come on top of the application when i am calling "TwainSession.SelectSource()"  in asynchronous methods?

Regds,

Deven.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:56:20 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Deven,

What is the difference between the synchronous call and the Asynchronous call?

How are you doing both calls exactly? Are you doing this in a separate thread, for example?

Can you put the scanning code
that doesn't work in a small working project (not your full application) and send it to me in a ZIP or RAR file?