Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2006 8:36:46 AM(UTC)

cmurphy  
cmurphy

Groups: Registered

I'm using Leadtools v14.5, annotation COM object & dotNet classes. I've added the following:

m_TheAnn1.OnAnnCreate += new LTANNLib._LEADRasterAnnotationEvents_OnAnnCreateEventHandler(OnAnnCreate1);

I'm using:

m_TheAnn1.AnnCreate((short)LTANNLib.AnnObjectType.ANN_OBJECT_STAMP, true, true);

1. I noticed that when I use code to create annotation object like that, event OnAnnCreate1() does not fire. Shouldn't it?

2. Is there anyway to make it fire every time AnnCreate() is calls?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2006 12:40:36 AM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I get the same thing.   I will have to work on it further to see if it is a bug or not.  I will post back soon.

#3 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:56:06 AM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I was unable to solve this, so I reported it to development with this ref#: 5180AMN.  I will post back when I hear back from development.

#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:06:25 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

I am writing to update you with the status of incident number 5180AMN. Our engineers checked this issue and founds the following:
You can't do this in the Form_Load event.  The window handle for the RasterView control (to which the annotations are attached) is not fully setup at that point.  You can move your code to Form_Activate or any other event that gets fired after the window/form are completely created."

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support