Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2005 9:47:25 AM(UTC)
jwoodbury

Groups: Registered

I am moving an application from v13 to v14. The original code has a call to L_TwainSelect(hWnd). However, this API doesn't exist in 14. I have checked the documentation and cannot figure out what this function did. Is it even needed any more?

(My gut feeling is that it was simply checking if L_TwainSelectSource could be called successfully, but I'm not sure.)

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2005 10:03:04 AM(UTC)
jwoodbury

Groups: Registered

Further checking appears to show that L_TwainSelect was a simplified way to do a twain acquire. Unfortunately, this wonderfully easy interface apparently no longer exists.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2005 4:57:53 AM(UTC)

Ike  
Ike

Groups: Tech Support

L_TwainSelect in V13 was used to display the TWAIN dialog box which allows the end-user toselect a TWAIN source for acquiring images. In V14, this function still exists, the new name is L_TwainSelectSource.

Edited by moderator Saturday, October 1, 2016 8:26:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ike
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo