Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:04:24 AM(UTC)

aspire  
aspire

Groups: Registered

1.In order to zoom an image by the mouse left button, the function "SetToolType(TOOL_ZOOM_ON_MOUSECLICK)" is set; when the image is zoomed to a certain scale (such as 10 times of original image size), I want to retain the size of the image even if users continue to click the button, whoever has this experience please remark on it.

2.When the image size is larger than the size of display window, the scroll bar is displayed, however, the scroll will shade the right and lower part of the image, which lead to the display error of the image, how can I solve the problem?

Best wishes!
Aspire

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:00:58 AM(UTC)

aspire  
aspire

I used Raster Imaging Pro V15, and hope somebody help me.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:38:50 PM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

1. You can check the ScaleFactor property if it's larger than the intended limit disable the Zoom Tool.

2-Regarding the shade issue, I'm not sure what you mean. I have checked using one of our demos (see image attached) I didn't see any shades. Can you please elaborate? 
File Attachment(s):
AreaNextToScrollbar.zip (2kb) downloaded 23 time(s).

#4 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:10:44 PM(UTC)

aspire  
aspire

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

1. The key problem is how to catch the mouse click messages before the image is been zoomed. Now I catch the messages in "MsgProcCallBack”, but the image is been zoomed before entering the "MsgProcCallBack" function. Could you give me some advices?

2. When the image size is larger than the size of display window, the scroll bar is displayed. At the same time, the scrollbar cover the right and lower part of the image. How to make the image not to be covered?

From the attached file, you can find the character of "Z" is covered by the scroll bar in the "after.jpg”.

Thanks

aspire
File Attachment(s):
ScrollBar.zip (34kb) downloaded 24 time(s).

#5 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2007 4:00:35 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Can you create a new small test application (not your full project) that shows both issues?

If you decide to send me the project please put it in a ZIP or RAR file first.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:36:43 PM(UTC)

aspire  
aspire

Hello,

I have created a sample project. In the project folder, there is a "flow chart" BMP file. That shows what I want to do.

Thanks

aspire
File Attachment(s):
ScrollandZomm.zip (53kb) downloaded 23 time(s).

#7 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2007 2:15:19 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

I have tested the
issue and I saw the problem. I'm going to report this to our engineers. Can you please send an email to support@leadtools.com from a valid email address? Please mention this post in your email.

#8 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2007 5:02:36 PM(UTC)

aspire  
aspire

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. The first problem is that

1. The key problem is how to catch the mouse click messages before the image is been zoomed. Now I catch the messages in "MsgProcCallBack”, but the image is been zoomed before entering the "MsgProcCallBack" function. Could you give me some advices?

Thanks

aspire

#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2007 12:29:30 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

The solution to this is not to use the Mouse Click zoom tool, but implement your own zooming in the MsgProcCallBack.