Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2007 10:21:59 AM(UTC)

rmsrad  
rmsrad

Groups: Registered

I am using AnnAutomationManager and AnnAutomation. I implemented my own property dialog box for the objects. It works fine and the property dialog box shows up if I draw text object ,note object etc. I want to suppress the object dialog box only if I draw stamp object. I am showing a image for the stamp. How can I do that?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2007 6:48:23 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You should be able to examine the object type before
displaying the dialog and decide whether to display it or not. If you can't find the appropriate method to use,can you put your code in a small project (Not your full application) and post it here in a ZIP file so I can try to modify it for you.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:37:48 AM(UTC)

rmsrad  
rmsrad

I attached my program here. I am able to hide the property form after it is displayed. But you will see a form loads and disappers. The users do not want to see that flash on the screen.

File Attachment(s):
TestApp2.zip (85kb) downloaded 30 time(s).

#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 6, 2007 11:02:31 AM(UTC)

rmsrad  
rmsrad

Any update on this issue?

#5 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2007 11:06:17 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

I apologize for the late response on your forum post.  Around the time that you made your last post we were working on some of our servers.  Most likely our email server never sent or receieved the automatic message that we get whenever a new post is made.  In the future, if you don't get a reply from someone within 2 or 3 business days on the forum, you should send an email to support@leadtools.com to check up.

Anyways, I looked at your sample project and made the following simple changes:

1. Using the designer, I changed the Opacity property of your PropertyForm form to 0.
2. In the case where you actually do want to display it, you change the opacity back to 100%.  Therefore your Form_Load would look like this:

AnnObject annObject = Form1.GetCurrentEditor().AnnAutomation.CurrentEditObject;

AnnTextObject obj = annObject as AnnTextObject;
if (obj != null &&  obj.GetType() != typeof(AnnStampObject))
{
    this.Opacity = 100;
    InitializeValue();
}
else
{
    if (obj == null)
    {
        MessageBox.Show("The property form is not supported for selected object in this version.");
    }
    this.Close();
}