Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2007 11:29:37 PM(UTC)

marasma  
marasma

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I need to draw annotation like arcs, cords, ellipses, and circles, in a different way from AnnDesigner.
I mean that the right way for me would be like Leadtools Vector Toolkit does. So I can draw the objects seeing the right dimension and not the rectagle are, or I can draw them starting from numeric data.
My question is: is possible to implement Anndesigner like vector toolkit or use Vector toolkit and than transform object in AnnObject.
I use LT14.5 Doc Toolkit with VB.NET

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:10:02 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

The Vector automation demos draw objects in a way
that is very similar to the annotation automation demos. Can you give me the exact difference between them that you don't want in the Annotations behavior?

#3 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:47:32 AM(UTC)

marasma  
marasma

Groups: Registered

Hi,
First of all I never used Vector Toolkit, so sorry for my ignorance on that, and I'm a newbie for Imaging programming.
For example I don't know how create annotations like cord, pie and arc. With vector toolkit I can create object like this starting from numeric data definition, like center position or radius and so on, is there a correspondent method in annotations? Or is possible to use at same time on the same image an Anncontainer and a "Vector Container". If Yes How is possible to save two different kind of data ?
Thanks!!

#4 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2007 12:49:12 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You can create objects programmatically

If object is not defined in LEADTOOLS, you can define it as your own custom annotations.

The information on how to define your own annotations is available in The help topic  named "Implement User Defined Objects With LEADTOOLS
Annotations" or "Implementing Custom Annotations", depending on
the programming interface (OCX, .NET classes, DLL API, C++ Classes, etc.) you are using.