LEADTOOLS document and medical SDKs include image viewer controls for Silverlight applications. Web developers can easily add LEADTOOLS' robust Image Viewer, Image List, Image Pan Viewer, and Magnify Glass controls to their applications.
LEADTOOLS controls are 100% pure, managed Silverlight controls. Most LEADTOOLS functionality, including image loading, saving, processing, compression, displaying, effects, and annotations, can be integrated into Silverlight applications without external server calls.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Imaging Controls for Silverlight
Image display controls and tools for Silverlight applications
- Image Viewer
- Image List
- Pan Viewer
- Magnifying Glass
- Load and display several image formats, including JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG, and DICOM, in Silverlight
- Interactive tools include scroll, pan, scale, zoom, and magnifying glass
- Automatically scale images to fit, fit width, and stretch
- Display document images actual physical size using resolution (dots/inch)
- Easily extend to display any image format supported by LEADTOOLS, including PDF
- Compatible with Blend for Visual Studio
- Leverage additional LEADTOOLS technologies, such as OCR, with LEADTOOLS Web Services