LEADTOOLS document and medical SDKs include image viewer controls for Silverlight applications. Web developers can easily add robust Image Viewer, Image List, Image Pan Viewer and Magnify Glass controls to their applications.
LEADTOOLS is optimized to support 100% pure, managed Silverlight development. Most LEADTOOLS functionality including image format loading and saving, image processing, compression, displaying, effects and annotations can be used in Silverlight without external dependencies or server calls.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Image Viewer Controls for Silverlight
- Image display controls and tools for Silverlight applications
- Image Viewer
- Image List
- Pan Viewer
- Magnifying Glass
- Load and display several image formats including JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG, DICOM
- Interactive tools including scroll, pan, scale, zoom and magnifying glass
- Automatically scale images to fit, fit width and stretch to the control size
- Support for displaying document images using native resolution (dots/inch)
- Can be easily extended to display any image format supported by LEADTOOLS including PDF
- Compatible with Blend for Visual Studio
- Leverage additional LEADTOOLS technologies such as OCR with SOAP or RESTful Web Services