With LEADTOOLS Document and Medical Imaging products, Silverlight developers can load, view, process, convert, and save many image formats that are not intrinsic to the Silverlight framework. Additionally, programmers can extend functionality such as barcode recognition and OCR to Silverlight applications.
LEADTOOLS is optimized to support 100% pure, managed Silverlight development. Most LEADTOOLS functionality, including image loading, processing, viewing, annotating, compressing, and saving can be accomplished in Silverlight without external dependencies or server calls.
Overview of LEADTOOLS SDK for Silverlight Technology
- Pure, managed Silverlight binaries
- Multi-touch support for Silverlight
- Load, convert, and save more than 100 image formats in Silverlight
- Interactive image viewers for Silverlight
- Advanced image processing for Silverlight
- Annotation and markup for Silverlight
- Detect, read, and write Barcodes in Silverlight
- Load, view, process, and save DICOM in Silverlight
- Pixel Shaders for Silverlight
- Extend with LEADTOOLS Web Services to add advanced features such as OCR