The LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging SDK is a handpicked collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end document imaging applications within enterprise-level document automation solutions that require OCR, MICR, OMR, barcode, forms recognition and processing, PDF, print capture, archival, annotation and image viewing functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's award-winning image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize and extract data from any type of scanned or faxed form image.
LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging includes the LEADTOOLS Advantage OCR Module which powers the text and forms recognition capabilities bundled with this product. LEADTOOLS also packages and licenses additional third-party OCR engines which offer ICR, Arabic and more. Check out the Document Imaging Family for more details on the other LEADTOOLS toolkits and add-on modules for developing your next document imaging application.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging SDK?
OCR, MICR, OMR
Forms Recognition and Processing
Documents - Create, Load, Save, View, Edit, Convert
- View and Convert PDF Documents as Vector with SVG
- Merge, Split, Convert, Linearize and Distill PDF files
- Read and Extract text, bookmarks, hyperlinks, metadata and more from PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to searchable text-based PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to image-based PDF
- Convert PDF to an image format such as JPEG or TIFF
- Optimize PDF documents with LEADTOOLS PDF Optimizer
- Capture print jobs and convert to PDF from any application
- Compress image-based PDF files
LEAD also offers a value-oriented, standalone PDF imaging toolkit with the LEADTOOLS PDF Pro SDK. This product includes everything developers need to read, write, view (as raster) and edit PDF files with advanced capabilities such as the extraction of text, hyperlinks, bookmarks and metadata as well as updating, splitting and merging pages from existing PDF documents. It excludes vector display and conversion, which is only available in the document and medical imaging product families.
Bitonal and Color Image Processing
Image Display and Annotation
Virtual Printer, Image Capture and Scanning
Image Load, Save, Conversion and Compression
- Load, save and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats including:
- Industry-standard and proprietary compression and decompression including:
- Load, edit, save and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS and DOCX
- Load, save and convert both raster image and searchable text PDF files
- Load, save and modify image metadata
- OCR output document formats including searchable PDF, XPS and DOC
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS Distributed Computing SDK
The LEADTOOLS Distributed Computing SDK provides developers with a complete job-processing framework which can be used to create powerful distributed applications. Utilizing an existing network of servers and worker machines, either on premise, cloud or a combination, developers use the framework to create distributed, grid or parallel computing applications.
LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging Includes Technology From
All of the technology from the following products is included with LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging:
LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging can be Extended to Add More Technology
LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging include the LEADTOOLS Advantage OCR, OMR, and Forms Recognition Modules.
Additional modules and plug-ins may be added to LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging to add even more imaging technology.
LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging can be Upgraded to Add Specialized Imaging Technology
The LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging is the base SDK for other more advanced LEADTOOLS imaging products. These more advanced products include all of the imaging technology contained in the LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging product and add supplementary advanced and/or specialized technology.