LEADTOOLS PDF Pro Developer Toolkit
LEADTOOLS PDF Pro provides PDF APIs to read, write, raster-view, and update PDF files on all major platforms. With the PDF Pro toolkit, developers can extract of text, images, hyperlinks, and metadata from PDF files. The SDK also provides complete control of pages in existing PDF documents. Conversion to PDF/A documents that are ready for archival can be done in a few lines of code. Additionally, with the included LEADTOOLS PDF Optimizer, PDF files can be made web-ready with linearization and compression.
LEADTOOLS PDF Pro includes all features of Imaging Pro, such as 150+ formats, compression, image processing, viewers, TWAIN and WIA scanning, and more. This combination of PDF and imaging features makes the LEADTOOLS PDF Pro an extreme value.
The LEADTOOLS PDF Pro product is the entry-level SDK that includes PDF APIs. If you are looking for even more value, be sure to check out the LEADTOOLS Document and Medical SDKs. Those include the features of PDF Pro SDK plus provide more advanced PDF functions such as viewing PDF documents as vector and converting PDF documents to Word and hundreds of other formats.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS PDF Pro SDK?
- View and Convert PDF Documents as Vector with SVG
- Merge, Split, Convert, Linearize, and Distill PDF files
- Read and Extract text, bookmarks, hyperlinks, metadata, and more from PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to searchable, text-based PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to image-based PDF
- Convert PDF to an image format such as JPEG or TIFF
- Optimize PDF documents with LEADTOOLS PDF Optimizer
- Capture print jobs and convert to PDF from any application
- Compress image-based PDF files
Image Load, Save, Conversion, and Compression
- Load, save, and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats, including:
- Industry-standard and proprietary compression and decompression, including:
- Load, edit, save, and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOCX
- Load, save, and convert both raster image and searchable PDF files
- Load, save, and modify image metadata
- OCR output document formats, including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOC
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD, and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS PDF Pro Includes Technology From
The technology from the following is included with LEADTOOLS PDF Pro:
LEADTOOLS PDF Pro can be Upgraded to Add Specialized Imaging Technology
LEADTOOLS PDF Pro is the base SDK for other more advanced LEADTOOLS imaging products. These more advanced products include all of the imaging technology contained in the LEADTOOLS PDF Pro product and add supplementary advanced and/or specialized technology.
These products also include support to view and convert PDF documents as vector with SVG:
Order and Pricing Information for LEADTOOLS PDF Pro
To order or ask questions about licensing:
Development License Pricing
|Quantity||Price||Annual Maintenance *|
|1 Dev License||$1,495.00||$374.00||Buy|
|3 Dev Licenses||$3,585.00||$1,122.00||Buy|
|5 Dev Licenses||$5,600.00||$1,870.00||Buy|
|10 Dev Licenses||$10,450.00||$3,740.00||Buy|
**Note: Deployment licenses required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable file
A development license is required for each programmer using the SDK. Discounts apply for multiple developers.
* Annual maintenance is recommended, but optional
**Deployment License: A license is also required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable files. Pricing for deployment licenses varies based on the deployment model. To obtain a deployment license quotation, contact LEAD’s sales department.
Licensing Information for LEADTOOLS PDF Pro
Flexible Licensing - LEAD offers several license models to customers designed to fit the needs of internal development projects as well as commercial software. We understand that our standard license terms may not work for every customer's situation. Therefore, we encourage prospective customers to contact us directly to discuss your unique licensing requirements. We have been licensing software for over 30 years and realize that software licensing needs to be sensible and easy to manage. Our objective is to work with every customer to ensure they can add value to their product by leveraging our technology.