LEADTOOLS Medical Image Display Container
LEADTOOLS includes DICOM viewing technology for .NET (C# & VB), C/C++, WinRT, iOS, OS X, Java and Web developers with its Medical Image Display Container control. The LEADTOOLS Medical Image Display Container is a high-level component for building medical display applications such as DICOM viewers, view stations, teleradiology solutions and high-end diagnostic workstations found in radiology and other medical specialty departments. Whether you are building a PACS for radiology, cardiology, mammography, ophthalmology, pathology, dermatology, dentistry or any other specialty, this control will eliminate the complexity from your project and give you a solid foundation that you can rely on.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Medical Image Display Container
- Display overlay information on the images, which is an essential feature for any high-end medical viewer. The programmer has full control over the text, size, style, color and location within the window. The control also comes with a set of built-in overlays such as window center and window width values, field of view and much more.
- Fully-customizable Cell and Subcell layout including support for:
- Adjacent cells
- Any cell location
- Any cell size
- Empty cells
- Overlapping cells
- Supports patient orientation, localization, MPR and reference lines
- Built-in tools for:
- Annotations (text, arrow, rectangle, ellipse, Cobb angle, Norberg, custom, etc.)
- Image Alpha (Sigmoid, Exponential, Logarithmic)
- Image Display (window level, zoom, zoom to rectangle, pan, magnifying glass, spatial locator, user spy glass)
- Measurement (ruler, poly ruler, snap ruler, protractor, statistics, probe)
- Region of interest (magic wand, nudge, shrink, etc.)
- Built-in and customizable image display options to control how the image is viewed and scaled
- LUT Spectrum which provides a colored lookup table that improves ability to analyze images
- Specialized diagnostic evaluation tools such as PET-CT fusion
- Automated image synchronization for viewing multiple series
- Cine playback
- Advanced animation features which run even while adjusting the image's window level, scale, offset and more
- Integrates directly with LEADTOOLS Medical 3D SDK Technology
- Built-in image processing for common features like rotate, flip, reverse, invert and any other image processing feature that LEADTOOLS provides
- Options for low-memory usage when viewing large studies
- Built-in ruler that adjusts based on the DPI of the image and the zoom, scale factor and custom calibration settings
- Various interpolated image display algorithms for adjusting display quality and speed
- Low-level programmatic access for customization and event handling
Other LEADTOOLS SDK Technologies Related to Medical Image Display Container
- DICOM Overview
- PACS Workstation Framework
- HTML5 Zero-footprint DICOM Viewer
- Rich Client Medical Web Viewer (IE Only)
- Medical and DICOM Annotation
- DICOM Data Set
- DICOM Communication
- DICOM Specification Overview
- Medical 3D Volume Reconstruction
- Medical Image Processing
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include the Medical Image Display Container
Hover over each product for a description. Click for more details.
Develop powerful Medical Imaging applications with the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK. Features include comprehensive DICOM data set support, 8-16 bit extended grayscale image support, image annotation, specialized extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, and specialized medical image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, and signed and unsigned image data processing.
Develop robust PACS Imaging applications with LEADTOOLS PACS Imaging. Features include Medical Web Viewer Framework, high and low-level PACS SCP and SCU functions and controls, secure PACS communication, comprehensive DICOM data set support, image annotation, extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, and specialized medical image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, JPIP and signed and unsigned image data processing.
Develop powerful PACS and Medical imaging applications with LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging Suite. Features include Zero-footprint HTML5 DICOM Viewer, Medical Web Viewer Framework, Medical 3D, DICOM Multimedia codecs, high and low-level PACS SCP and SCU functions and controls, secure PACS communication, Print to PACS, comprehensive DICOM data set support, image annotation, extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, and specialized medical image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, JPIP, and signed and unsigned image data processing.