LEADTOOLS includes full support for including DICOM Data Set, DICOM Annotations, image viewing and processing within Silverlight applications. Developers can easily create rich web applications for Silverlight clients with advanced medical imaging features such as window leveling, LUT processing and specialized medical image processing.
LEADTOOLS is optimized to support 100% pure, managed Silverlight development. Most LEADTOOLS functionality including loading, saving, image processing, compression, viewing and annotations can be used in Silverlight without external dependencies or server calls.
Overview of LEADTOOLS DICOM Silverlight Technology
- DICOM Data Set - Create, load, view, edit and save DICOM data sets including pixel data, elements and annotations in Silverlight clients
- Medical and DICOM Annotation - Load, save, create and edit image annotations (markups) in Silverlight clients. Annotation object types include Rectangle, Ellipse, Highlight, Line, Redact, Text, Ruler, Protractor, CrossProduct, Image, TextPointer, Point, Curve, Point, Polygon and Polyline
- Image Viewing - Silverlight Image viewer, image list and pan window controls complete with window level and magnifying glass pixel shaders
- Specialized medical image display features such as window level, LUT processing, and more
- Interactive tools including scroll, pan, scale, zoom and magnifying glass
- Automatically scale images to fit, fit width and stretch to the control size
- Image Processing - Process images on Silverlight clients with more than 130 advanced image processing functions including Window Level, Multiscale Enhancement, Tissue Equalization, Adaptive Contrast, Unsharp Mask, Auto Segment, Digital Subtract and Add Bitmaps