LEADTOOLS includes DICOM Data Set, DICOM Annotations, and image viewing and processing SDK technology for use within Silverlight applications. Developers can easily create rich Silverlight applications that include advanced medical-imaging features such as window leveling, LUT processing, and specialized medical-image processing.
LEADTOOLS is optimized to support 100% pure, managed Silverlight development. Most LEADTOOLS functionality, including loading, saving, image processing, compression, viewing, and annotations can be used in Silverlight without external dependencies or server calls.
Overview of LEADTOOLS DICOM Silverlight Technology
- DICOM Data Set - Create, load, view, edit, and save DICOM data sets, including pixel data, elements, and annotations in Silverlight clients
- Medical and DICOM Annotation - Load, save, create, and edit image annotations (markups) in Silverlight clients. Annotation object types include Rectangle, Ellipse, Highlight, Line, Redact, Text, Ruler, Protractor, CrossProduct, Image, TextPointer, Point, Curve, Point, Polygon, and Polyline
Image Viewing - Silverlight controls include image viewer, image list, and pan window
- Specialized medical image display features such as window level, LUT processing, and more
- Interactive tools, including scroll, pan, scale, zoom, and magnifying glass
- Automatically scale images to fit, fit width, and stretch to the control size
- Image Processing - Process images on Silverlight clients with more than 130 advanced image processing functions, including Window Level, Multiscale Enhancement, Tissue Equalization, Adaptive Contrast, Unsharp Mask, Auto Segment, Digital Subtract, and Add Bitmaps