Load, display, process, convert, and save image formats in Silverlight applications with LEADTOOLS codecs for Silverlight. LEADTOOLS Silverlight codecs also read and write file metadata (tags and comments) from formats such as EXIF and TIFF.
LEADTOOLS for Silverlight codecs are 100% pure, managed Silverlight assemblies. This means that LEADTOOLS can load and save image formats without external dependencies or server calls.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Codecs for Silverlight
- Pure, managed Silverlight binaries
- More than 100 formats and sub-formats supported
- Read/Write image metadata such as EXIF and TIFF
- Append, replace, insert, and delete pages in multi-page formats such as TIFF
- Extend support to include all formats supported by LEADTOOLS via Web Services
List of LEADTOOLS Codecs for Silverlight
LEADTOOLS includes Silverlight codecs for the following formats.