LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite Developer Toolkit
The LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end document imaging applications within enterprise-level document automation solutions that require OCR, MICR, OMR, ICR, barcode, forms recognition and processing, PDF, HTML5 Zero-footprint viewing, print capture, archival, annotation and display functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's award-winning image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize and extract data from any type of scanned or faxed form image.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite SDK?
Documents - Create, Load, Save, View, Edit, Convert
Forms Recognition and Processing
- View and Convert PDF Documents as Vector with SVG
- Merge, Split, Convert, Linearize and Distill PDF files
- Read and Extract text, bookmarks, hyperlinks, metadata and more from PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to searchable text-based PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to image-based PDF
- Convert PDF to an image format such as JPEG or TIFF
- Optimize PDF documents with LEADTOOLS PDF Optimizer
- Capture print jobs and convert to PDF from any application
- Compress image-based PDF files
LEAD also offers a value-oriented, standalone PDF imaging toolkit with the LEADTOOLS PDF Pro SDK. This product includes everything developers need to read, write, view (as raster) and edit PDF files with advanced capabilities such as the extraction of text, hyperlinks, bookmarks and metadata as well as updating, splitting and merging pages from existing PDF documents. It excludes vector display and conversion, which is only available in the document and medical imaging product families.
Bitonal and Color Image Processing
Image Display and Annotation
Virtual Printer, Image Capture and Scanning
- Virtual Printer driver to capture print jobs from any application
- Acquire images and control TWAIN devices and scanners
- HTML5 Web Scanning with TWAIN
- Optimize scanning with LEADTOOLS Fast TWAIN acquisition
- Acquire images and control WIA devices and scanners
- Capture images from the screen
- Print images to Windows printers
Image Load, Save, Conversion and Compression
- Load, save and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats including:
- Compress and Decompress over 150 formats including:
- Load, edit, save and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS and DOCX
- Load, save and convert both raster image and searchable text PDF files
- Load, save and modify image metadata
- OCR output document formats including searchable PDF, XPS and DOC
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS Distributed Computing SDK
The LEADTOOLS Distributed Computing SDK provides developers with a complete job-processing framework which can be used to create powerful cloud-based applications. Utilizing their own existing network of servers and worker machines, developers can easily create their own cloud for distributed, grid or parallel computing application.
LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite Includes Technology From
All of the technology from the following products are included with the LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite:
LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite can be Extended to Add More Technology
LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite is the Most Advanced All-In-One Document Imaging SDK Available.
Other LEADTOOLS products that work seamlessly with the LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite SDK.