The LEADTOOLS Dental Display Module extends the HTML5 Zero-footprint Medical Viewer with specialized viewing modes and image processing functions used by dental practices, organizations, and schools. Developed in collaboration with dental clinics and teaching hospitals, the Dental Display Module provides an OEM-ready, fully customizable solution that satisfies the real-world requirements of dental imaging application clients world-wide. The LEADTOOLS Dental Display Module seamlessly integrates with the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging Suite SDK.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Dental Display Module?
- Hanging protocols using DICOM structured display files
Custom dental image processing functions
- Monitor calibration options
- Viewer displays list of all available series
Search results custom-tailored for dental imaging
- Can search on series date range
- Search results are organized by patient
- Defaults to single patient mode
- Integrated with LEAD's HTML5 Zero-footprint Medical Viewer