LEADTOOLS Barcode SDK is the world's premier toolkit to develop applications that require an API to detect, read, and write 1D and 2D barcodes in images. Featuring a fast, highly accurate, and reliable barcode engine for Silverlight developers, the award-winning libraries in LEADTOOLS help programmers create amazing, fully featured barcode applications in record time. With comprehensive support of more than 100 different barcode types and sub-types such as UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec, MaxiCode, and PDF417, LEADTOOLS is the right choice for any barcode application.
LEADTOOLS includes libraries for Silverlight to detect, read, and write 1D and 2D barcodes in images. The high-level programming interface makes it easy to work with complex barcode symbologies using minimal code. Advanced auto-preprocessing and image cleanup enhance the accuracy by converting colors, reducing noise, and more. The preprocessing can be applied prior to recognition, or set to automatically retry the image.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Barcode for Silverlight Technology
- Fast and accurate barcode detection and decoding
- Broad range of 1D barcode symbols supported
- Broad range of 2D barcode symbols supported
- Read barcodes in color pictures taken from any angle
- Find barcodes anywhere within an image or a specific region of interest
- Read multiple barcodes in any orientation
- Images can come from any source including file, memory, Internet, and SharePoint
- Supports both bitonal and color barcodes
- Barcode data returned with 100% confidence using Error Correcting Codes (ECC)
- Pure, managed Silverlight binaries
Why Choose LEADTOOLS Barcode?
- LEADTOOLS is the most comprehensive barcode toolkit on the market, supporting both reading and writing of over 100 barcode types and sub-types in both bitonal and color images, including all major 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Reduce the bottleneck issues in high-speed scanning applications by utilizing the fastest barcode recognition speed. In addition, you can maximize the benefits of today's high-speed processors by taking advantage of multiple threads and cores.
- Integrating barcode functionality into your application is very easy; reading and writing barcodes can be accomplished with only a few lines of code.
- LEADTOOLS is designed to allow our developers to add new barcode types and barcode "flavors" rapidly. If you find a barcode that we cannot recognize, we will be able to update our engine quickly to add the barcode type.
- Achieve very high accuracy even on poor quality images with damaged barcodes. The better the accuracy, the less human interaction that is required, resulting in substantial savings of time and money.
- When used in conjunction with LEADTOOLS Document Imaging SDKs, you can clean noisy or damaged images to improve recognition accuracy with powerful document image processing and enhancement technology.
- LEADTOOLS offers a diverse offering of imaging technologies alongside its Barcode SDK Technology. These SDKs include many additional imaging features such as extensive image file format support for reading and writing several raster, vector, and document file types, numerous image processing routines, document image cleanup, annotation, compression, scanning, medical imaging components, multimedia components, and mobile device support.