LEADTOOLS Image Annotation Technology can be utilized in the Silverlight development environment. The Silverlight Annotation interface supports the same objects and powerful features that can be used in the .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ interfaces with a look and feel consistent with Silverlight applications.
LEADTOOLS supports 100% pure, managed Silverlight development. Most LEADTOOLS functionality, including image loading and saving, image processing, compression, display, effects, and annotations can be used in Silverlight without external dependencies or server calls.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Silverlight Annotation SDK
- Pure, managed Silverlight binaries
- Broad range of image annotation objects, including text, geometric shapes, rulers, audio, and video
- Image annotations can be added to bitonal, color, and grayscale images
- Draw image annotations to a presentation layer or permanently burn onto the bitmap
- Protect sensitive information with redaction objects
- Control access and design rights with annotation security
- Customize existing or create new image annotation object types
- Image annotation features can be fully automated for ease of development or manually implemented for maximum control
- Supports single and multi-page image files
- Flexible annotation object storage options include image file tags, separate annotation file, database, and memory
- Unlimited undo and redo levels
- Comprehensive multithread support for maximum performance