File Formats: AFP/PTOCA/IM1 Formats
The AFP format is part of IBM's document imaging system. It is a raster format, created to add enhanced formatting and indexing capabilities to documents for print applications in finance, retail, insurance and other industries.
- LEAD provides support for the user to open MODCA/PTOCA or AFP/PTOCA documents.
- This format is supported by the IBM plug in.
- This file format does not support stamps or Lossless JPEG compression, but it does support multi-page files.
- LEADTOOLS supports methods that let you set the DPI for the opened image file. Please refer to the PTK Options.
IM1(AFP Image Object)
- IM Image Object is a migration form of the image object that was supported in AFP environments. IM1 image objects are resolution-dependent, bi-level and cannot be compressed or scaled.
- This file format does not support stamps, Lossless JPEG compression, or multi-page files.
- This file format is supported by the AFP Viewer.
- This file format supports gray scale sub-format.
File constants associated with this file format are:
Required DLL: Leadtools.Codecs.Afp.Dll for AFP/PTOCA and Leadtools.Codecs.Raw.dll for IM1. For a listing of the exact DLLs needed, based on the toolkit version, refer to Files To Be Included With Your Application .
Currently for AFP/PTOCA LEAD does not save AFP files, but these files can be saved to IOCA.
Related Formats: FAX - Raw Fax Format, ICA - Image Object Content Architecture (IOCA/MODCA), PTK - PTOCA Format, TIFF - Tagged Image File Format / CCITT.
Platforms: .NET 4, .NET Standard