Thank you for your interest in the Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms package!
Rapidly develop robust, accurate, and extremely fast OCR and Forms Recognition and Processing applications that extract text and data from document images. With OCR technology, users can extract text from images or converts images to text-searchable and editable formats such as PDF, PDF/A, DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, MOBI, ePUB, XLS, EMF, XML, AltoXML, and XPS. LEADTOOLS can recognize characters in more than 40 languages. This package includes English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German. For more languages, see the Leadtools.Ocr.Languages.* packages.
The following information is to help you to get started using LEADTOOLS as quickly as possible. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, do not hesitate to contact support via chat or email!
Free Technical Support
Free technical support is available starting with your evaluation and continuing all of the way through deployment of your application. We offer many ways to get support including live chat, email, forums, phone, and more.
Browse our online help for comprehensive documentation on all LEADTOOLS objects and functions. In addition to the API reference, you will find tutorials, setup guides, and code snippets to help you along your journey.
Package Install Scripts for Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms
Downloadable Demo Source Code Related to Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms
- All Projects (OCR, Barcode, Forms, Converter, Viewer, PACS)
- This collection of projects includes all functionality available in LEADTOOLS NuGet packages. Springboard your development using these projects for OCR, Barcode, Document Viewing and Conversion, Forms Recognition, DICOM, PACS, and more for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, Xamarin, and Web development.
- Document Viewer (.NET) Projects
- Includes projects that show how to use the .NET LEADTOOLS Document Viewer create robust, fully featured applications with rich document-viewing features, including text search, annotation, memory-efficient paging, inertial scrolling, and vector display in WinForms and WPF UIs.
Code Tips Related to Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms
These Code Tips are specifically targeted to this package:
- Build a simple PACS Viewer Client (SCU)
- Convert 3D Object to MPR Slices in LEADTOOLS Medical Viewer
- Load and Initialize the Medical Dicom Viewer
These Code Tips are related to this package's dependencies:
- Combine Two Images with Opacity to Create a Watermark Effect
- Convert a PDF Annotation to a LEAD Annotation
- Edit Text Annotations After Drawing Programmatically
- Encrypt and Decrypt Images with LEADTOOLS
- Filter Out Noise from Images where Noise is the same for each Row
- Load, Save, and Split Annotations
- Remove a Gradient from an Image
- Use FindFirstDescendant and FindNextDescendant
Documentation Links Related to Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms
These documentation links are specifically targeted to this package:
These documentation links are related to this package's dependencies:
- Leadtools.Annotations.Automation Introduction
- Leadtools.Annotations.Designers Introduction
- Leadtools.Annotations.Engine Introduction
- Leadtools.Codecs Introduction
- Leadtools.Dicom Introduction
- Leadtools.Dicom.Common Introduction
- Leadtools.Drawing Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Color Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Core Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Effects Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.SpecialEffects Introduction
- Leadtools.Medical3D Introduction
- Leadtools.Svg Introduction