Thank you for your interest in the Leadtools.Formats.Vector package!
Load, save, export, convert, archive, and process vector formats such as AutoCAD (DWG, DXF, DWF), HP (PCL, HP-GL), ESRI shapefile (SHP), Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM), Corel Presentation Exchange (CMX), Intergraph MicroStation, and Interactive Graphics Design System (DGN). Create a complete imaging solution that includes viewers, conversion, processing, and much more.
The following information is to help you to get started using LEADTOOLS as quickly as possible. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, do not hesitate to contact support via chat or email!
Package Install Scripts for Leadtools.Formats.Vector
Downloadable Demo Source Code Related to Leadtools.Formats.Vector
- All Projects (OCR, Barcode, Forms, Converter, Viewer, PACS)
- This collection of projects includes all functionality available in LEADTOOLS NuGet packages. Springboard your development using these projects for OCR, Barcode, Document Viewing and Conversion, Forms Recognition, DICOM, PACS, and more for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, Xamarin, and Web development.
- Document Converter Projects
- Includes projects that convert to and from any document or raster image file and perform document-to-document conversion at 100% accuracy without the need for OCR for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development.
- Document Viewer (.NET) Projects
- Includes projects that show how to use the .NET LEADTOOLS Document Viewer create robust, fully featured applications with rich document-viewing features, including text search, annotation, memory-efficient paging, inertial scrolling, and vector display in WinForms and WPF UIs.
Free Technical Support
Free technical support is available starting with your evaluation and continuing all of the way through deployment of your application. We offer many ways to get support including live chat, email, forums, phone, and more.
Browse our online help for comprehensive documentation on all LEADTOOLS objects and functions. In addition to the API reference, you will find tutorials, setup guides, and code snippets to help you along your journey.