Thank you for your interest in the Leadtools.Annotations.Wpf package!
Add LEADTOOLS general image markup objects as well as LEADTOOLS specialized document and medical annotation objects, including text, shapes, rulers, sticky note, redaction, encryption, highlight, rubber stamp, audio & video.
Click the following links to learn more about the technologies included in this package: LEADTOOLS Image Annotation and Markup Objects technology and LEADTOOLS Annotation and Markup technology.
The following information is to help you to get started using LEADTOOLS as quickly as possible. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, do not hesitate to contact support via chat or email!
Free Technical Support
Free technical support is available starting with your evaluation and continuing all of the way through deployment of your application. We offer many ways to get support including live chat, email, forums, phone, and more.
Browse our online help for comprehensive documentation on all LEADTOOLS objects and functions. In addition to the API reference, you will find tutorials, setup guides, and code snippets to help you along your journey.
Package Install Scripts for Leadtools.Annotations.Wpf
Downloadable Demo Source Code Related to Leadtools.Annotations.Wpf
- All Projects (OCR, Barcode, Forms, Converter, Viewer, PACS)
- This collection of projects includes all functionality available in LEADTOOLS NuGet packages. Springboard your development using these projects for OCR, Barcode, Document Viewing and Conversion, Forms Recognition, DICOM, PACS, and more for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, Xamarin, and Web development.
- Document Viewer (.NET) Projects
- Includes projects that show how to use the .NET LEADTOOLS Document Viewer create robust, fully featured applications with rich document-viewing features, including text search, annotation, memory-efficient paging, inertial scrolling, and vector display in WinForms and WPF UIs.
Code Tips Related to Leadtools.Annotations.Wpf
These Code Tips are specifically targeted to this package:
- Convert a PDF Annotation to a LEAD Annotation
- Edit Text Annotations After Drawing Programmatically
- Load, Save, and Split Annotations
These Code Tips are related to this package's dependencies:
Documentation Links Related to Leadtools.Annotations.Wpf
These documentation links are specifically targeted to this package:
- Annotation Online Documentation (.NET, Java, iOS/macOS, Android)
- Annotation Tutorials (.NET, iOS/macOS, Android)
- Image Annotation Online Documentation (.NET, Java, iOS/macOS, Android)
These documentation links are related to this package's dependencies:
- Leadtools.Annotations.Automation Introduction
- Leadtools.Annotations.Designers Introduction
- Leadtools.Annotations.Engine Introduction
- Leadtools.Codecs Introduction
- Leadtools.Drawing Introduction
- Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Effects Introduction
- Leadtools.Svg Introduction
- Leadtools.Windows.D2DRendering Introduction
- Leadtools.Windows.Media Introduction