LEAD Technologies is a great place to work. Why? You get to work for a successful software development company that is the global leader in its field. Not many companies can make that statement! You can experience exciting imaging and multimedia technologies that are in-demand by companies around the world. Drop the suit and tie, and work in a casual environment, in a new building located in Charlotte's South End district, two blocks from the light rail. Best of all, a position at LEAD Technologies is often more than just a good job; it can be a great career. In fact, several people have been with LEAD for more than 25 years. Not bad for a company that has been in business for "only" 30 years. Contact us today and see if you can join the team here at LEAD!
If you are interested in working with LEAD Technologies, Inc., please contact our Human Resources department for more information regarding availabilities.
Here is a list of current openings by job title:
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies is seeking to fill a developer support position to work directly with customers using LEADTOOLS SDKs by providing technical support and addressing pre-sales technical issues. This is a great position for entry-level software developers looking to gain practical experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale technical support to customers via phone, chat, and email
- Duplicate and report bugs found in the SDKs to the engineering department
- Write sample code for customers to provide a proof of concept based on the customers' objective
- Write demo applications. These applications may be tasks assigned by the engineering department or demos that customers will be able to use to help them better understand how to achieve a specific objective with our SDKs.
- The ability to multi-task and understand complex problems is required. The applicant must also be very motivated, have excellent people skills, be comfortable assisting customers over the phone, and be willing to constantly learn new technologies. Initial training and orientation will be provided. Strong self-motivation and independent execution is expected.