LEAD will be exhibiting again this year at Microsoft Build and we want you to join us! We probably don’t need to tell you, but here are just a few reasons to attend:
- Learn from 300+ technical sessions and 80 interactive workshops on the Microsoft tools and platforms we rely on. Topics include: AI, machine learning, mixed reality, serverless, hybrid cloud, IoT, big data, advanced analytics, and more.
- Connect with experts and engineers to share insights and imagine innovative solutions.
- Explore exciting emerging tech to prepare our organization to solve today’s challenges and lead in digital transformation.
- Connect with the LEAD team and see LEADTOOLS Version 20 and the upcoming, brand new LEADTOOLS Azure Cloud Services in action!
Win a FREE Conference Pass!
The conference is May 7–9 in Seattle, Washington, and a pass costs a whopping $2,495. BUT for one lucky LEADTOOLS subscriber we’re giving away a FREE conference pass. To enter:
- 1. Like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter
- 2. Post or tweet to us using the hashtags #LEADTOOLSMSBuild #MSBuild and let us know that you’d like to attend by either posting a picture with your LEADTOOLS shirt/swag or give us a compelling reason why you’d like to go. Note: Make sure to make your Facebook posts public so that we can see them and count you in the contest!
- 3. Find out if you’ve won yourself a conference pass when we announce the winner of the contest at the end of this week. Update: Congrats to Carlos on winning our contest – We’ll see you at Build!
If you are already attending, great! Let’s get a meeting or demo set up with one of our solution experts while you’re at the conference. We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!
May 7-9th, 2018
Washington State Convention Center