This post is part of our 2017 Developer App Series, which showcases apps created by our Support Agents over the course of eight weeks. These apps are intended to be larger, more thoughtful apps with highly practical purposes in mind, as opposed to a basic “how to” for a feature.
This project from Nick Villalobos will utilize the LEADTOOLS Imaging and Document SDK to show a simple Java Image Viewer in addition to recognizing barcodes or performing OCR on the image.
Instructions for Running the App
- Download the source code for this app from here
- Extract the contents to any directory.
- Run Eclipse and go to File > Import
- Choose ‘Existing Projects into Workspace’
- Pass the root directory created in step 2
- Set your license and key in ImageViewer.java lines 94 & 95
- Run as Java Application