The HTML5 Medical Viewer keeps getting better and better. The addition configurable layouts for multiple studies and series is the most impressive addition from this update. Combined with DICOM Cine, Waveform, drag and drop and a study timeline, the LEADTOOLS HTML5 Viewer is the most sophisticated and fully-featured zero footprint medical viewer on the market.
- View one or more studies using various study viewer layouts
- Custom series level and study level layout options
- Load and Save DICOM Annotations (Softcopy Presentation State and Compound Graphic Object)
- DICOM Cine
- Display DICOM Waveform data
- Study timeline
- Drag and Drop support for image series
- Automated Patient Orientation
- Apply image processing and manipulation to a single frame or entire series
- New image processing and annotation features
- Extended options for users, roles and permissions
I would like to know the work flow and How to implement it with sdk”s provided for html5 web based dicom viewer …..
We have provided two online videos to help you get started using our HTML5 Medical Web Viewer. The first will assist you in setting up and configuring the framework on your own hardware. The second video walks you through some of the major features. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support department and we would be happy to assist you.
Setting up the HTML5 Medical Web Viewer
Using the HTML5 Medical Web Viewer