LEADTOOLS Distributed Transcoding and Conversion SDK
LEADTOOLS provides DirectShow Elementary Stream (LTES) filters and transforms for optimizing multimedia file conversion speeds by splitting and converting each piece in parallel on a single computer or distributed across multiple machines. When combined with the LEADTOOLS Cloud SDK, developers can create powerful audio/video transcoding applications that simultaneously provide faster file conversions and reduced end-user CPU usage.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Distributed Transcoding and Conversion SDK Technology
- Convert any supported audio/video file format
- Split large files into multiple, smaller pieces for distributed conversion and merge the results with no loss
- Automatically and intelligently detect the best split points to ensure a seamless output file with no gaps or hiccups
- Distribute conversion tasks or portions of files using the Cloud SDK
- Includes C DLL and .NET libraries for 32 and 64 bit development
Benefits of Distributed Transcoding and Conversion
- Faster conversions using multiple machines —
Large audio/video files can be split and distributed between multiple servers or desktop computers to speed up conversion and recompression in addition to using little to no resources on the client machine.
- Faster conversions on a single machine —
Programmers can utilize more CPU by splitting a file and converting each piece in parallel on the same machine.
Other LEADTOOLS SDK Technologies Related to Distributed Transcoding and Conversion
- Multimedia Conversion Overview
- LEADTOOLS DirectShow Filters
- LEADTOOLS Media Foundation Transforms
- LEADTOOLS Audio and Video Codecs
- DVD Playback and Conversion
- Cloud SDK
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Distributed Transcoding and Conversion SDK Technology
Hover for more information. Click for details.
LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK products are specifically designed for the development of audio/video applications across a wide variety of industries including defense, broadcast and security. The SDK offers a full range of technologies to developers and turns normally complex DirectShow & Media Foundation projects into simple tasks. Easily integrate core multimedia functionality such as capture, conversion, streaming and playback into applications with optional processing filters. These filters can be applied at any point of the workflow.
The Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology from LEAD Technologies. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Video Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK and Cloud SDK, the Multimedia Suite provides everything a developer needs to create enterprise level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries including defense, broadcast, security and more.